The position is Monday - Friday from 7:55 am - 5 pm.
- Respond to customer tickets, emails and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Help with projects under direction of department manager
- Conduct group training with clients via video conferences
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- At least one year of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Able to diagnose and resolve technical issues including (but not limited to) internet connectivity, email, and application downloads
- Able to professionally lead group technical trainings with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Android, iOS and PC's are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.75 to $13.75 /hour