· Work with the senior team to collate and execute the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes, modeling various scenarios and any additional ad hoc analysis to drive informed decision making.
· Manage the Company financial model including profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow on a regular basis
· Analyze monthly financial statements and identify variances against budget, forecasts and prior periods to uncover underlying trends plus risks and opportunities to provide senior management with insight to optimize the business.
· Partner with the senior management team and functional heads to develop enterprise and departmental metrics to help target, measure and report key drivers of business performance.
· Monitor key performance indicators for all business segments, highlighting trends and analyzing the cause of unexpected variances.
· Assist in continual pricing strategies associated with new and existing contracts.
· Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of automated financial reports and dashboards for senior management.
· ROI, NPV, IRR and Payback analysis related to product sprints and new product development.
· Create ad-hoc analyses and financial models to support special projects.
· Prepare accurate and timely financial reports to meet corporate deadlines.
· Drive and implement continuous improvement to existing forecasting processes and reporting tools.
· BA in Finance, Economics or related subject with analytical bias.
· Minimum work experience of 2 years in a finance role. SAAS experience highly desirable.
· Experience with NetSuite, HubSpot, Centage Planning Maestro a big advantage.
· Strong to very strong Excel skills
· Must be energetic and eager to come in and make a big impact.
· Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance personnel.
· Proactive nature, ability to anticipate issues and prevent them from becoming problems.
· Willing and able to work additional hours when needed.
· $70,000 - $110,000