This role builds, develops, and executes full-cycle talent acquisition for Verb Direct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Source excellent candidates with outreach, referrals, content and your own creative strategies
· Manage a robust candidate pipeline with metrics, funnel analysis and continuous improvement
· Work closely with hiring team members to define mutual success, and agreed upon expectations for timelines, candidate pools, and data reporting
· Collaborate with leadership to better understand business goals and develop specific sourcing strategies (passive & active) for immediate and forecasted talent needs
· Maintain and manage candidate data and pipeline reports
· Ensure all candidate and position information is current and accurate
· Deliver detailed and meaningful talent updates to leadership, colleagues and investors
· Support Verb Direct’s team activities to drive engagement and support recruiting efforts
· Assist with new hire on-boarding orientation and training
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· A bachelor's degree in HR or business administration and one to three of Recruiting experience or seven years of experience Recruiting, or any similar combination of education and experience
LANGUAGE AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATION
· None required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment varies between quiet and moderate.