Are you a Flutter developer who thrives on innovation and creating truly unique mobile experiences? We are a Nasdaq traded firm looking for someone to join our team and help us create truly innovative mobile apps to serve IOS and Android devices.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Produce apps that run in both IOS and Android
- Ideate and bring your innovative ideas to the table
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the client team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- 1+ years of professional experience working with Flutter.
- 3+ years of experience with apps downloaded and used on the App/Play Stores that users love
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Know how to implement authorization with mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token.
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git.
- Working knowledge of Firebase
- Understanding what the business/stakeholders need and transfer that into your project.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Any experience as backend developer in the past is a huge plus: NodeJS, mongodb
- Any experience with WebRTC is a huge plus