Welcome back to our two-part series on live webinar platforms! Last week, we discussed the importance of having a webinar platform in your tool kit, especially in times of turmoil like the recent viral outbreak. If you need a refresher, you can take a look at that post here. We also gave a simple introduction to our latest groundbreaking product, Verb Live, which we’ll discuss in more depth today. So, let’s jump right in!
What is Verb Live?
Like we mentioned last week, Verb Live is the newest product addition to our sales enablement platform. Combining our interactive technology with state-of-the-art livestreaming capabilities, Live provides a modern solution to sell, train and present your products and company.
Who Is It For?
Live is for any business…
- Looking to collaborate differently
- Sell in real time
- Sell without a storefront, limitations or without being stuck to one platform.
Simply put, Verb is for businesses who want to get connected and stay connected—and do it all with a collection of the most innovative features on the market. If you’re not sure if that includes you, consider this:
There’s been a 159% increase in remote work over the past 12 years, a fact that illustrates just how dependent the modern workforce is on digital tools. Additionally, Upwork’s “Future Workforce Report” predicts that 73% of all teams will have remote workers by 2028. Implementing a digital infrastructure now can save you from major headaches in the future.
What Can Live Do for You?
In addition to operating as a fully functional webinar and conferencing experience, you can expect the following unique features from Verb Live:
Livestream selling is crucial to modern sales success, and Verb Live takes it to the next level with features that allow you to…
- Shop Until You Drop: Adding shop links to your stream makes it a cinch to share your products. Easily control your inventory offerings and keep an eye on what’s available to purchase, without needing a traditional storefront.
- Have Full Visibility: See who’s on the call and what actions they’re taking with a glance, making it easy to tailor your conversations to each participant.
- See Full-Fledged Analytics: Instant data gives you valuable insights about each stream, providing you with the information you need for effective follow up and strategy adjustments.
- Easy to Share: Add entire call lists to your call with just one click.
- On the Go: A perfect sales opportunity waits for nothing—and now, you don’t have to, either. You can use Verb Live anywhere and at any time, thanks to its mobile-friendly interface.
Additionally, Live allows you to stay ahead of the growing trend of live shopping. Already a huge hit in China, live shopping is a blend of entertainment and e-commerce that allows retailers to utilize live video streams to market and sell their products in real time. Historically, there have been some barriers to live shopping in the form of changing algorithms and technical difficulties that exist in most popular livestream apps. Verb Live mitigates these barriers and makes for a seamless and engaging retail experience.
Live features two modes to help you effectively train your salesforce or team. Choose between meeting mode for an engaging multi-person conversation, or presentation mode for those times when don’t need to share the stage. And since Live is a multi-platform product, you don’t have to restrict yourself to one place. This is a great option for training teams that are scattered geographically, employees that are working remotely, or a salesforce that is always on the go.
If your presentations of the past have been boring and stagnant, you’re going to love Live. You can utilize interactive in-video icons to provide users with the ability to visit your website, find you on social media, view your calendar and more—all without ever leaving the platform. And with simple screen sharing, you’ll be able to get everyone on the same page in no time. You’ll be able to share Powerpoints, PDFs and more. And note that even while in presentation mode, the chat feature will allow participants to ask questions and actively participate in the webinar, even if they’re not onscreen themselves.
Everything You Need in One Place
Verb Live is created with the same level of quality you’ve come to expect from a Verb product, and it’s been designed to be managed completely from within our easy-to-use app. If you’re looking to get started using Live or one of our other acclaimed products, contact us for a demo today by emailing email@example.com.